Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pied Piper

A Couple days ago... We dealt with our little Nest Problem. If you have been paying attention, we found out that Redlight's influence is affecting other Cults now. In the case of the Nests that serve the Bird God, that which you name "The Convocation," Redlight has assumed control of a notably dangerous and psychotic Nest called The Glutton. So called for his firm belief that he is in fact a crow and as such, tends to eat people. I am told by my counterpart among the Nests, who sadly is away in Africa, that The Glutton is more of a... Pet to the Local Nests than an actual member. Low Mental Functionality. Mentally Handicapped.

But who am I to discriminate against the Mentally Disabled? No reason for me to give one of them special treatment. He DIES all the same. And he did Die... But not by my hands. Though I did dispose of the body thoroughly. Tasted like chicken. Heheheheheh.

When Redlight took control of The Glutton, he went on a rampage in the local Cult Town. Massacred all the Nests. Left a trail of bodies all the way up to The Glutton's nest. The Nest's nest. HA. I like that. The Team came with us for this one, as Screamer is not at 100%. Need to pick up the slack somehow. Crouching Tiger accompanied us to the Lair of The Glutton, while the others stayed behind to guard the town. A Courtesy to the Nests as a whole. Politics, politics... Heh. Glad I am a neutral agent now.

So, here the three of us were... Stalking through the woods looking for an 8ft tall Psychotic Cannibal who thinks he is a bird. When all of a sudden I see something weird in the distance. Purple. Purple Renaissance Fair reject's clothes adorned by a Man with a Flute pressed to his lips, playing a tune. About FRIGGEN Time I run into a New Member of the Court. I was getting tired of knocking around Morgan all the time.

Now The Piper's exact powers are a little unknown. I mean. He could put people to sleep, but I am not people, so I had no idea if it was going to work on me. Other than that... No idea. Probably a Crafter like Black Queen was. But since he saw me, and I saw him... I had no other real choice but to charge him.

Fun Fact about Maenads people. They are invariably VERY strong. Brute Animalistic Strength. I forgot this. So when I charged him, intending to feast heartily on his jugular... I didn't expect him to stop me dead in my tracks and then tossing me into a Tree. If I had a spine, I can assure you, it would have been broken. FORTUNATELY it wasn't. Meanwhile Tiger and Screamer were having some... Difficulties of their own. The Glutton showed up and was trying to eat Sam's neck. Tiger in the middle of us all wondering who to help. When I heard him yell "MAGNIFICENT STALLION KICKS DODO" I knew I was pretty much going to be on my own here.

My distraction at Nightscream and Tiger proved... Unpleasant. The Piper pinned me down and started doing something weird. His eyes turned... I do not know to describe it. His mouth had some pale blue light coming from it and I just felt my mouth open as well... Like some kind of spooky supernatural kiss. Then I felt all the air in my body just... Being sucked out. I began coughing and sputtering and trying to breathe... But it was all just going into HIM.

Of course what we both forgot is that Lungs are optional for me. So when the last gasp of air left my body... I lunged up and bit a chunk of meat out of his cheek. His blood was FILLED with Azoth... Ah... That is the best taste. I wanted MORE. So when he unpinned me to try nursing his cheek, I grabbed him and tried to have my fill. Warm Bloody chunks... Flowing Red, specked with Black. Black. Black. Heheheheheh.

Didn't get a second bite right away though. He punched me in the face, and you remember what I said about Maenads being strong? Cracked my skull for sure. Practically disfigured my face for a bit. So I rolled off him to readjust my form manually. Had to reset my jaw and nose. Piper was up as well and seemed to be cursing himself for forgetting I wasn't just a run of the mill Proxy. So he pulled a Dagger out. The color of the blade, combined with common sense told me it was one of THOSE blades again. So I pulled out my own little blades.

Knife fights are fun, but they are over FAR too quickly. Usually anyway. I slashed, I stabbed. He parried, he thrust. Then he pulled a second dagger when I wasn't looking at his free hand and slashed my throat with it. I confess... That had me kind of scared. He then jammed his other blade in my heart and grinned at me. Then he decided to "Kiss" me again. Since there was nothing I could do about it... Especially TALK... he finished and started talking to me.

"Tis almost a shame to kill you Little Star. An eternal food supply for me, that I can feed on every time you fill you lungs with lovely delicious air. Alas, my friend... God has marked you for death. For too long you have been a thorn in our sides. Interfering with God's Grand Designs. You death will be a message for those False Angels and the Weak, Pathetic Gods they serve... There is only one True God. The King wrapped in Crimson, and from beyond the Threshold of Quiet in the Garden of Eden, he shall claim the power so carelessly sealed away by those False Deities, and with this power he shall cast down"

They talk too much. They ALWAYS talk too much. So once I had recovered my senses a bit, I lunged at him again while he was too busy spewing that idiotic bullshit about Redlight's "Divinity" and managed to bite into his throat myself. This bite tasted of something else... Something more than Blood, meat, bone and Azoth. He grabbed the dagger in my heart and twisted it, forcing me to back off for a time while he held his throat. The fluid coming out was a mixture of black specked red and a thin, light blue liquid. He began choking and sputtering. It was really quite hilarious.

To his Credit. He charged me again hoping, perhaps, to take me down with his last breath. I quickly pulled the dagger from my own heart and jammed it into his throat, through the hand that he held there. I heard those oh-so familiar gagging noises... And he fell to his knees before me. How Ironic? Spending his last living moments on his knees before the Chosen of an Angel. Granted, I couldn't stay up much longer due to the Azoth pouring out of the hole in my chest. But no matter. He died and I lived. That is all that counts. And his flesh, blood and bone filled me and became one with my Azoth. Replacing the meat he destroyed with that dagger.

After my meal was done, I entered the Rickety Building... Some sort of old Textile Factory I think... That The Glutton had chased Nightscream and Tiger into. I found Sam standing over the corpse of The Glutton with Tiger. A hole blasted right through the hideous Crow's Head. Screamer's glock came in handy I see. Heheheheheh.

Ah... Mission Accomplished, but there is always more work to be done.

We know of ONE other noteworthy Cultist who has been Redlit. A Man going by the name Papa Legba. An Apostle of the Archangel. TIME FOR HISTORY. The Apostles have been the leading faction of the Archangel's Cult. The Timberwolves make up the body, and the Apostles are the Brain. There are ONLY 13 Apostles at any given time. Each controlling the activities of the Timberwolves in certain areas. Papa Legba is the Apostle who coordinates the Caribbean Timberwolves. The Bad news is... That is the extent of our knowledge about him. His Alias is Papa Legba, and he lives in the Caribbean. BIG HELP.

To make matters worse, The Apostles and Archangel have generally been unhelpful in regards to the Redlight situation. Which is FUCKING ANNOYING. So right now I have to sit on my ass and WAIT for an arrangement to be made with one of the other Twelve Apostles. They HAVE to know where Papa Legba is. But this isn't our only current concern. Oh No.

Those of you clever little apes paying attention, will have noticed some rather RUDE comments from everyone's favorite Serial Rapist, Serial Killer and Serial Asshole, David fucking Banks. Due to David's own GUILT complex from LETTING SCREAMER DIE, he refused to believe that Screamer is back. He thinks it is an impostor. He is of course giving NO thought to obvious things like... Oh I don't know... THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON ANYONE WOULD EVER PRETEND TO BE NIGHTSCREAM. It makes NO GODDAMN SENSE. What would the POINT be? And furthermore, I have been IN THE SAME FUCKING ROOM AS SCREAMER. Does he SERIOUSLY think I don't know what Sam looks like, sounds like and acts like?

Of course there is no reason to bother convincing him of the truth. I expect him to come find us, and when he does I am personally going to see to it that his long and storied history comes to a violent end. I am going to dump his body in a shallow grave of trash and filth and let it rot away to dust. He will be dead, gone and forgotten. And No One will Care.

9 comments:

  1. MAYBE you should be torturing and eating more Maenads next time, if they taste so good. As opposed to torturing and eating me, you walking heap of shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep Sweet Talking me Sanna. See where it gets you. OH WAIT. You already know. Heheheheheheheh.

      Delete
    2. Shrivel up and die in a cold roadside ditch Luke. And DIE FOR GOOD. Stay DEAD as a fucking dinosaur you MONSTER.

      Delete
    3. Awww. I thought we were friends Sanna.

      Delete
    4. You TORTURED me in ways I will NEVER hope to forget.

      Someone should EAT you. I'd do it, but I'm not much of a cannibal and I don't really want you inside me.

      Delete
  2. "WHY WOULD ANYONE PRETEND TO BE NIGHTSCREAM." Hmmm maybe someone would like to gain your trust, in order to back stab you later. I mean, sounds logical doesn't it?

    But I don't care about that, frankly I don't care if he's real, fake, you spewed that he was really "impressing" blah blah blah. Well so far, I ain't seeing that impressiveness.

    Lets hope he gets his brains back together soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except I saw Sam's Face. Can't fake that.

      Delete
    2. So? Come on man! Everything is possible, or maybe he is only pretending to be your friend, I mean he may be the real deal, but how can you know hes on your side, or whatever.

      Delete
    3. People can run from me. But if I have them in my sights, they can't hide. I can see right into them, right through them. I have ways of knowing true allegiances. The one thing, even the most skilled actors can't fake... Like a big Neon sign to me.

      Delete